Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Inara and Orion - 16 weeks - F5 SBT

admin

Paige
Staff member
Inara will be going to her new home Thursday and Orion will stay with me until the middle of January until Danny can pick him up...

Dia went home about 10 days ago and is doing wonderfully...his new family says he sleeps under the covers with them, eats like a horse, gets along well with their Bengal kitten and lies on Bob's chest, purring...I am so happy he went to such an awesome couple and is doing so well!

Here are updated pics of all three...I miss Dia very much - he is a very special boy!

Inara
122213-inara.jpg 122313-inara.jpg

Orion
122313-orion-cnny.jpg 122313-cinny-orion.jpg 121813-orion-ixas.jpg

Dia
1011013-dia_best.jpg 111013-inara-and-dia.jpg

Lesley

Site Supporter
Wow! They are gorgeous. You can tell Dia is a pistol and Inara doesn't look far behind! It has to be hard to let them go, even in the best of circumstances.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Wow! They are gorgeous. You can tell Dia is a pistol and Inara doesn't look far behind! It has to be hard to let them go, even in the best of circumstances.
Thanks Lesley! I know it sounds lame, but I cry every time...at least my kitten buyers know how much I love their baby ;)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Beautiful babies, but you already know how I feel about them. It's a nice treat that Orion gets to stay with you for a few weeks longer, makes saying goodbye to the others a bit easier maybe...