Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Introducing Baby Baboo!

kokogal

Site Supporter
Hello everyone! I just wanted to show off the newest member of our family: Baboo! Many thanks to Pam Flachs of ClosduChat Savannah Cats for entrusting us with this precious little terror!

We brought him home 2 nights ago. He's a very cautious kitty, but he's slowly coming to trust us and becoming more outgoing. Our 2 adult DSH aren't sure what to think about their new brother. Luckily they haven't been aggressive or stalking the door, but they do get a bit freaked out when they hear Baboo's little raptor like squeaks and cries.

Pictures are courtesy of Pam Flach since I haven't been able to take great pictures of him just yet. He moves too fast when awake!

BOO.jpg BOO1.jpg

kokogal

Site Supporter
Thank you! He takes a while to warm up to new people and situations but he's quite the character when he is comfortable.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Hello everyone! I just wanted to show off the newest member of our family: Baboo! Many thanks to Pam Flachs of ClosduChat Savannah Cats for entrusting us with this precious little terror!

We brought him home 2 nights ago. He's a very cautious kitty, but he's slowly coming to trust us and becoming more outgoing. Our 2 adult DSH aren't sure what to think about their new brother. Luckily they haven't been aggressive or stalking the door, but they do get a bit freaked out when they hear Baboo's little raptor like squeaks and cries.

Pictures are courtesy of Pam Flach since I haven't been able to take great pictures of him just yet. He moves too fast when awake!

View attachment 16026 View attachment 16027
Obviously an Archer fan. :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Sarah and her husband Tyler drove through a horrible snowstorm and bad roads to pick up Baboo, after meeting him a few days prior and weathering some heavy northbound traffic for our opening hunting season. Needless to say, I was on constant weather watch they would be safe driving, especially over the Mackinac Bridge from Michigan's Upper Peninsula...I think I sprouted a few new gray hairs until I heard they were all safely back home!

True to form, Baboo was a bit cautious when they arrived for the first meeting. He began to warm up, and when Sarah and Tyler got ready to leave, Baboo found Sarah's open purse on the floor, climbed inside and proceeded to rub himself inside of it....it was obvious he had chosen his new family :)

I love the name Baboo and think it suits him perfectly :)