Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Introduction

Hello everyone, I first discovered Savannah cats on the Animal Planet show, Too Cute. I immediately began to research the breed. I decided that this was the cat for me. I found a breeder with a great reputation and got on a waiting list for an F5 SBT male. I only had to wait four months for a gorgeous boy I named, Hyssanii. About 2 years later an F3 female joined the family. Last October we welcomed 4 F4 kittens, 2 girls, 2 boys. I had to keep one kitten that I got too attached to. It was 5 kittens originally, but I lost one, the first one born was breech. I was trying to let Mom handle things, but after a few minutes she came to me, I helped her with the next contraction, he was out, but with agonal respiration. The next kitten was breech also, but he was out quickly. I was so worried about him, always checking on him. The next 3 were all normal. I kept number 2 and named him Dante, my F4. We are now a 3 Savannah home, looking for another little girl, hopefully soon!

Attachments

Hippy

Site Supporter
You heard what they say around here?
Savannahs are like potato chips you just can't have one.

Great story, welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk