Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad games for cats

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I just downloaded the game Cat Fishing 2 for the iPad.

Yuiki will watch Yeti play with it and doesn't seem to have much interest otherwise. Yeti however, got quickly annoyed athitting glass instead of the fish and started trying to open or turn over the iPad to get at the fish.

What other good games for cats have people found for the iPad?

DChap

Site Supporter
Although Tojo really enjoys batting at the fish, he also tries to reach under the ipad as well. As a matter of fact he tries to reach under things he is interested in all the time! I also have 'Game for Cats' which has 3 different games on it.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Our boy really likes paint for cats. It started with him playing Angry Birds along with the minx until it got to the point that you couldn't use an ipad without him being all over it. We relented, upgraded an ipad and left him with the first version for his own. The other cats could hardly care about any of it, and might bat at a mouse or two then grow tired of it. Chongo on the other hand will go at it pretty hard, sometimes knocking it back to the home screen and verbally letting you know it needs to be reset.

One other thing that we do is place it in a shoebox. He definitely likes that a lot as he can stalk and hide from the mouse. I even fashioned a shoebox with some holes cut out and as much fun as he had with it, the box didn't fare so well.

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
I have games for cats and painting for cats. Nyah is always flipping the iPad over trying to get under it for the item she is chasing. She then gets mad and stops playing when nothing is under there. Or she cheats and lays on top of it. She much prefers the balls on the pool table.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Chongo is usually several feet away from it and does a serval pounce trying to knock the wind out of the mouse. He'll jump on something to get a better vantage point to dive bomb it but rarely does he ever just sit there whooping on the mouse.