Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Issue with following people

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
I can't see what the people I'm following have been posting. I keep getting "you have insufficient privileges" message anytime I try to look a specific people. Am I doing something wrong?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I believe Deborah is right - a $25 donation will make you a site supporter and give you several additional privileges over non-supporter members. The forum is fairly expensive to run, donations help keep it alive and online. You can donate here if you like: http://www.savannahcatchat.com/pages/donate-to-savannah-cat-chat/
The donation is worth it if you have a Savannah or any plans to adopt one... That is the best investment that I have ever made (except for Elsa of course).

On every forum I have ever participated in, there have been perks to becoming a site supporter. As a member of the community, this donation keeps us like minded savannah owners connected and able to communicate and help each other on our journeys. The cost (and time) associated with running a site are astronomical. I for one can't think of a better way to spend $25.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
On every forum I have ever participated in, there have been perks to becoming a site supporter. As a member of the community, this donation keeps us like minded savannah owners connected and able to communicate and help each other on our journeys. The cost (and time) associated with running a site are astronomical. I for one can't think of a better way to spend $25.
You are exactly right... Best $25 bucks that I ever spent... And will do so again at renewal time....

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hey guys...the person who posted here a short while ago has been removed...this forum is now moderated due to those posts, so I am looking for another moderator for this particular forum...

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Not only is it a small amount of money for the value in accumulated knowledge and wisdom available, but it makes sponsoring other users feasible as well. I've done so for one user so far. Has anyone else kicked in to make someone a site supporter?