Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

It could be a savannah ?

paolo

Savannah Kitten
Hello everyone!
I do not have a savannah but I saved a kitten found in the garbage near where I work. Looking at her I noticed some similar characteristics to the savannah. Long and mobile ears, longer hind legs of the front, and she loves to play fetch chirp and emits meows other than normal kittens.
When I found it was three weeks, according to the vet, and had not yet all the teeth and eye color was not final.
Now has nine weeks and weighs 2.86 lbs and extended from the tip of the snout to root of tail is 14.17 inches.
I put some photos, you could tell me if you think it has a kinship with the savanna?
Thank you in advance for all you can tell me!
FB_20160424_10_53_19_Saved_Picture_zpsenohaauz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG-20160414-WA0002_zpsx9czzlik.jpg
WP_20160424_14_40_12_Pro_zpssssdits5.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Very hard to tell from these pics, but she is very cute! And that first pic does remind me of a Savannah profile. Are you able to post more pics of her face looking at the camera?

paolo

Savannah Kitten
Sure! The photos are not all related to the final day but I think you can see anything . Thank you so much for your support!
WP_20160414_14_31_56_Pro_zpsjjslzsey.jpg
IMG-20160421-WA0004_zpsfjkyicxy.jpg
WP_20160424_14_39_03_Pro_zpsokt8oxwk.jpg
IMG-20160415-WA0009_zpsilvurfyv.jpg
WP_20160426_11_45_05_Pro_zpsebehfbvp.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Awww, such a cutie! And I think it's very possible to imagine there is Savannah in that adorable little face!

paolo

Savannah Kitten
:)
Thanks Patti!
I asked you because having had other cats, this seemed really too different, both in behavior and appearance. In addition it seems impossible to me that they have abandoned, alone, at three weeks of age because he was already accustomed to the litter and is sociable. On the internet descriptions make me think of a savannah, but only those who have direct experience can tell me something concrete.
Thanks to everyone who will answer me!

tdbradin

Savannah Super Cat
I definitely see some savannah in her face. Beautiful little girl! Congrats on your special discovery.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

paolo

Savannah Kitten
If it is not an issue , I'd like to keep you abreast of the growth of the kitten. Today hissed for the first time and confirm that the line is similar to that of a snake . It 's really amazing how it can be so different from a common cat . Forgive the comparison with the domestic cat but from where I write the savannah are virtually unknown ( Italy ) and I think there are two farms nationwide .
In any case, the serval and savannah that I've seen on this forum are truly magnificent !