Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

It's Time for Santa's Reindeer Again!

Trish Allearz

Alright, I know a few of you have these hats too-- let's see the kitties :)

This is Chad and Forest-- F5 SBTs...

Attachments

• Chad1120.jpg
    Chad1120.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Forest1120.jpg
    Forest1120.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 40

Rafiki

Site Supporter
I cannot decide what expression I like better!
Chad: Sigh. The things I do to humor my servant.
Forest: I sprouts antlers! Woohoo!

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Alright, I know a few of you have these hats too-- let's see the kitties :)

This is Chad and Forest-- F5 SBTs...

Trish, the kitties are adorable even while suffering the indignity of the antler hats. Yuki was on my shoulders grooming my hair and when these pictures came up she stopped, looked at them, and started grooming her claws before jumping down. I now live in fear of a pre-emptive strike should I inadvertantly be carrying anything she views as even vaguely antler-ish. :eek:;)

Trish Allearz

Trish, the kitties are adorable even while suffering the indignity of the antler hats. Yuki was on my shoulders grooming my hair and when these pictures came up she stopped, looked at them, and started grooming her claws before jumping down. I now live in fear of a pre-emptive strike should I inadvertantly be carrying anything she views as even vaguely antler-ish. :eek:;)

Be afraid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trish Allearz

That's two disgusted cats if I ever saw one. Don't be surprised when they extract revenge.
Nah, they're pretty tolerant although their ears give away their utter disgust! Haha! I figure if the f2 litter didn't get me last year for the same shenanigans, I should be safe :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk