Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Jackson"s Long Road Home

ambro

Site Supporter
Made A choice today on witch baby to adopt. Thought I"d move this thread from introduction to here. Now we start a long 11 week wait untill we can go get him. We decided to call him Jackson but It"ll be Jax for short. Will get weekly pics to show his growth so that should help.(a little anyway)

Attachments

ambro

Site Supporter
Thanks Patti,,,,,,,It was like other people have said,,,,,the wife and I both knew it when we saw that little face!

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
What a cute little guy. Jax is gonna drive you crazy waiting for him to grow up enough to come live with you. We will wait with you, ambro

ambro

Site Supporter
Rafiki,,,,Yes I will upload pics as I get them. Should be every week or ten days. Ill put them on this thread as it will show Jax"s "long road home". Also yes I think Eddie"s is from the same breeder. Thanks all for your kind words and I"m sure you"ll see a lot of me around here! Never seen so much great info on any site like this! 11 days down,,,,,,,73 days to go!!!!LOL!!!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Oh boy, already counting the days... you will have to fill your 'empty' time shopping for all things cat and Savannah related. And keep us updated with the pics as they come in!!