Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Joining the SVCC Amara Cat owners Club!!!

DChap

Site Supporter
Dear Witchy Woman, Trish, John and Chad and everyone,

With extreme enthusiasm we are happy to announce that Sue Armstrong's little Donna (soon to be renamed) will join our family of 3 year old F4B Tojo and our 7 year old golden retriever mix. I'm so excited I can hardly contain it :in love: but wanted to wait until everything was set! I have been GREEN with envy over your baby's for a long time and when I saw Donna's picture-well-I'm just saying ;) she was speaking to and waiting for me. :) I am so looking forward to sharing her adventures and growth will all of the forum and especially with you who understand just how special Sue's babies are. Soooooo excited!!!

Here's a few pics of her!

DSC_0028.jpg DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0010 (7).jpg DSC_0048.jpg

And as you can see even Tojo anxious to meet her

IMG_2628 (1).JPG

admin

Paige
Staff member
That is so awesome Della! Congrats!!! She is a beauty!!! And I see Tojo is sooo excited :roflmao:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
How very exciting for you! It looks like Tojo approves of his new sibling and friend :)

Congratulations!

Trish Allearz

Dear Witchy Woman, Trish, John and Chad and everyone,

With extreme enthusiasm we are happy to announce that Sue Armstrong's little Donna (soon to be renamed) will join our family of 3 year old F4B Tojo and our 7 year old golden retriever mix. I'm so excited I can hardly contain it :in love: but wanted to wait until everything was set! I have been GREEN with envy over your baby's for a long time and when I saw Donna's picture-well-I'm just saying ;) she was speaking to and waiting for me. :) I am so looking forward to sharing her adventures and growth will all of the forum and especially with you who understand just how special Sue's babies are. Soooooo excited!!!

Here's a few pics of her!

View attachment 16677 View attachment 16678

View attachment 16675 View attachment 16676

And as you can see even Tojo anxious to meet her

View attachment 16674
Congrats!! Welcome to the family!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
You stinker, I sat here all afternoon hitting the refresh button waiting for your announcement and you did it while I was dining out with a friend tonight. You already know how excited I am for you and eagerly await her arrival home. I'm sure you'll be posting pics pics and more pics and I can't wait to watch her grow. Welcome to the Amara clan.

DChap

Site Supporter
So sorry WW but my day was full of frustration. After I finally got home so I could post I spent 2 hours on phone with the cable company because Internet was out! I was starting to think I was jinxed ;) but just thinking about this Friday and seeing her in person finally kept me smiling!

Thanks and I'm extremely excited to join the clan!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
So sorry WW but my day was full of frustration. After I finally got home so I could post I spent 2 hours on phone with the cable company because Internet was out! I was starting to think I was jinxed ;) but just thinking about this Friday and seeing her in person finally kept me smiling!

Thanks and I'm extremely excited to join the clan!

Seriously, first the iPad and then the cable, that would have sent me straight to the Malbec or perhaps a nice Cabernet. Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out. I heard on the news today that all the pet stores in HB were bought out of cat toys by a mysterious stranger wearing a leopard print body suit. :big grin:

DChap

Site Supporter
Oh believe me I definetly went for the Cabernet :toasting: Also felt a bit guilty about the cable lady suffering my rath :p