Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just donated via PayPal

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I just donated $25 using my Paypal account. The intent was to become a supporter, however I think I probably should have used the upgrade account link.

Please let me know you have received the donation and let me know if I need to redo the donation through upgrade account later to make things even more official. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
JIm, thank you so much...the upgrade to site supporter is automatic when you use account upgrade and manual when donating....I will upgrade you now ;)

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
JIm, thank you so much...the upgrade to site supporter is automatic when you use account upgrade and manual when donating....I will upgrade you now ;)

Thanks Paige. I was going to wait until my SVs arrived, but after spending time here and getting to know how great everyone is and how informative the site is, well, it just made sense to make things official.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Jim, thanks so much! We enjoy having you as a member and are glad you find the site helpful and informative ;) You are now upgraded - thanks again!