Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Katz Walking Jacket

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa received her Katz Walking Jacket today and it has a good fit, even though I did not get the straps on quite right... See the video for why :)

Resize of DSC_0031.JPG

I think it is going to work out... It took much longer to put it on her than the video shows, and it is a little small for her, but for a test run for about 10 minutes it worked out well. Going to let her get used to it a little at a time and by the time we actually go walking, hopefully she won't fuss as bad.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She's like "What the crap dad?! Let me go!"

Her exact wording was not worded that nicely... But she never spit, but she did complain. As far as I know, she has only spit 2 times... Once at the dog, and once at me.. She got under foot and I stepped on her foot without even knowing she was there... She was ok though...

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Me too!! Zeddie is spending the night at the vets today and its so weird...every time I open a door I look around for her because she is usually right there. I love having her follow me around

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Me too!! Zeddie is spending the night at the vets today and its so weird...every time I open a door I look around for her because she is usually right there. I love having her follow me around
Oh no. Is Zeddie still throwing up?:(

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki jumped onto my lap for that video. I am pretty sure she was rooting for Elsa to defeat that jacket.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

I hope he is ok... What is the problem with Zeddie??? Sorry to hear!