Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kimi is a hard core caffeine addict!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I never knew just how much Kimi liked coffee until I caught her here eating coffee grounds! In fact, she was enjoying them so much that she was drooling - yuck! To each their own, I guess... I will continue to take mine brewed!! :rolleyes:

Kimi 2014 0713 caffeine addict 02.JPG Kimi 2014 0713 caffeine addict 01.JPG

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, yeah but the grounds?! I've seen her go for my coffee cup but never the grounds before. I think she needs an intervention - as though she isn't wired enough being a Savannah!!! :roflmao:

D

Dantes

maybe a weird mineral deficiency? I put coffee grounds in my compost/garden to improve nitrogen, potassium and phosphoro....

Patti

Admin
Staff member
No worries, she has never gotten any, until today she actually go a lick before I shooed her away. The second pic showed her persistence after I snatched it out of her reach. I on the other hand got a mouthful of her drool dripped onto the coffee grounds, sigh...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
That's ok Patti. They are clean. Kilifi insists on eating my cereal with me. I gave up trying to stop her. I hate walking around holding a bowl of cereal trying to eat it. LOL

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Yes, there are only a few areas where I dare set the coffee cup down! It doesn't matter if it has milk or how much sugar, she adores coffee!