Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty's revenge

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Yesterday was a bad day for Adam. Loki was quite displeased when Adam refused to give him ham off his plate giving only a treat instead. The cat in spite ran for the cell phone charger then peed in his slipper. Then when I came home he woke up from Adams arms a promptly farted right in his face. enough to make Adam gag. Yes it was a rough day to be owned by a savannah. I've learned my lesson but I think Adam has yet to learn.... Tehe

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
I wonder why he peed in the slipper thought. I heard it was emotional trauma that can cause that. But over a piece of ham? I know he really wanted the ham but who knew he emotional health was that delicate

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
It's not what he was denied...It is that he WAS denied. My Kilifi hates it when I say "NO". Doesn't matter what is denied.
And Loki said, " I am a God and I own this human...he tells me 'no'. I'll show him..."

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
It was immediately after the ham that all this happened. and he was put in time out apparently after that. The fart happened quite a few hours later lol but that wasn't intentional at least I hope not haha. He likes to hang out on the porch with us I go out of my way to take him places all the time he seems to love the adventure of a car ride or a walk or just being outside with us. Adam slacks a little bit on that side maybe that's it. Little fella knows when I'm going to work and tears at my heart strings every day. Momma don't leave me it seems like he's saying headbutts and just being extra sweet when I come over to say be a good boy. it's a 20 minute process every day lol and I have to debate calling in because he's just so sweet. But I know he's just got me wrapped around his finger

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
It's not what he was denied...It is that he WAS denied. My Kilifi hates it when I say "NO". Doesn't matter what is denied.
And Loki said, " I am a God and I own this human...he tells me 'no'. I'll show him..."
Oh he LOVES bacon. The ham had garlic in it which is why he couldn't share.

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Maybe it isn't related to the ham at all. Sometimes we humans make connections maybe the cat hasn't...

I agree with you perhaps there's something I missed. Also I tried to start a private chat with you about a rescue email I recieved.
"I have a couple animal lover friends interested in Godzilla such a cutie! what is the adoption fee you were asking also we are relatively close by can he travel with new owner or must he stay close by. I do also have a friend in Ohio interested in him. I will be forwarding information to them to contact you but they are all curious the cost of adoption. thank you for your information and your huge heart to find good homes for these adorable fur babies"

Could you send a message with your response perhaps? I know this is off topic couldn't find an appropriate place to post

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Oops just saw the adoption fee ill be forwarding the information to my fellow animal lovers. let me know about if one were to pick up and travel with. Or if must be close to the current owner