Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kovu & Sarabi

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Sarabi's incision is completely healed, she has finished her antibiotics & pain medicine. I decided to start introducing the two of them. They have started playing behind the door quite a bit without any growling or hissing.​
I've been observing them together since Friday & its like they are old friends that are being reconnected. They are getting along SO well. Kovu is even letting her eat/drink out of his food bowl & water fountain.​
I'm so excited that they are getting along so well. I was really worried, when I first brought her home he was not too happy.​

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 8

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
It is! He is so sweet to her! He is constantly watching her, not in a bad way, but in a "Hey, I want to know your okay" kind of way. lol