Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kovu wants attention. NOW.

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
My daughter is taking college level coursework in high school, which means she has classes over the summer. She was doing her school work while listening to music and apparently ignoring Kovu. He stole her earbuds right from her ear!

Edited dropped last sentence. Oops.

Last edited:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Silly boy, he wants to listen to the music too! Or maybe he just likes the texture of the cords as he sinks his teeth into them...

Do they still work??

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Silly boy, he wants to listen to the music too! Or maybe he just likes the texture of the cords as he sinks his teeth into them...

Do they still work??
Yes, she got them back before damage was done. She has learned to put things like that away as he will take them to parts unknown, and I don't want them wrapped around his neck, or Nyah's neck, or both their necks! She also makes sure all her jewelry is put away now, too as given a chance, Nyah and Kovu will fling necklaces and bracelets everywhere. Looked like Mardi Gras in her room when she learned this lesson!

You notice, though, when he bats her hand away from trying to get the earbuds back how careful he is. No claws, very gentle. I have seen him serval smack, and it is brutal. He loves his girl, though, so no serval smack down for her! I personally made fun of him for looking cross eyed staring at the earbuds. I will probably be smacked in the night!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, he is a good boy, but you'd better be on the lookout for that serval smack he owes you coming to you in the middle of the night!!! :roflmao: