Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Leaving on a jet plane (again) don't know when I'll be back again....

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
In the wee hours of the morn tomorrow, the hubs and I are heading to the UK for a road trip through Scotland and hiking in the lake district in England. Will return to the States Aug. 9.

Keep the house/cat sitter in your thoughts as Atticus is usually a total brat the first several days after I leave. He is especially unhappy about someone other than us sleeping in his bed. LOL.

I hope while I'm gone all the currently ill kitties make complete recoveries and that no other fur kids encounter injuries or illness.

I'll take lots of pics.

See you all in a couple weeks. BE GOOD!

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
Have fun !!! And if find your way to Nürnberg (Nuremberg) Germany I´d be happy to show you around ;). I live about a 5 min walk from the castle.

dice

Site Supporter
Have a great trip.!!!

Oh, and no worries, am sure Uncle will behave himself. :) well, am sure he will behave as himself, or something like that.!! :roflmao:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Yawn. Just sitting on the runway in Denver for the next 30 minutes. Almost as bad as San Francisco. If we're lucky, we'll have 10 min to make flight to Edinburgh. We make our next connection in Newark.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yawn. Just sitting on the runway in Denver for the next 30 minutes. Almost as bad as San Francisco. If we're lucky, we'll have 10 min to make flight to Edinburgh. We make our next connection in Newark.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If you get stuck in Newark on the way back, let me know...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk