Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Legality of F5 in Iceland

Cay

Savannah Super Cat
Hello all,

We are looking for more information on the legal status of an F5 SV in Iceland. I am trying to find CITES information on this but appear to be falling short. Any information you may have would be very helpful! Thank you so much in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I don't have any information on hybrid ownership in Iceland, you will need to check with Iceland's Fish and Wildlife - or whatever your equivalent organization is, to find out if they have any restrictions on hybrid ownership (if you find out please let me know and I will add the information to HybridLaw). As for CITES, F1 through F4 would require CITES, but F5 or later would not. However, depending on where you are importing from, there will be other import-export requirements.