Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Leo - Phoenix rescue is a true sweetheart

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Most of my rescue activity has involved Savannahs or Highlanders but I was recently contacted by a neighbor who was moving out of state TODAY and couldn't bring Leo with her. I her defense, she took Leo in off the streets just a month ago, provided him veterinarian care, and loved him very much. Unfortunately, these situations happen all too frequently. I couldn't help but become emotionally involved in this sad situation so told my neighbor that I would take him in and try to find a new, permanent home for him.

Leo has turned out to be a complete sweetheart - he is loving, doting, and craves human attention. He is a BIG boy but a gentle giant - I am convinced there is Maine Coon in his pedigree. He is of course in quarantine and is a little hissy when he hears the other cats, but is otherwise a perfect visitor. I hope that I have a found a new home for him, will know for sure on Saturday, but wanted to share his story and some pics, which really do NOT do him justice - he is SUCH a handsome fellow!!

upload_2014-6-5_0-48-34.jpeg Leo 2014 0605.jpg

Attachments

• Leo 2014 0605 02.jpg
    Leo 2014 0605 02.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 31

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I took Leo to meet his new family yesterday and it was love at first site! He hopped out of his carrier as though he had lived there all his life, greeted his new human with a head butt, and proceeded to explore the place. He is now happily being spoiled in his new forever home, I am sooo happy for both of them!!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I took Leo to meet his new family yesterday and it was love at first site! He hopped out of his carrier as though he had lived there all his life, greeted his new human with a head butt, and proceeded to explore the place. He is now happily being spoiled in his new forever home, I am sooo happy for both of them!!

I am so happy for Leo, and I know you care and loved dearly... But How about you?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure what you're asking John - I only had Leo for a few days while working on a home for him, I am really happy for him, and even happier that I was able to place him so quickly - he really deserves a safe and loving home - he is a real sweetheart and loves everyone.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I'm not sure what you're asking John - I only had Leo for a few days while working on a home for him, I am really happy for him, and even happier that I was able to place him so quickly - he really deserves a safe and loving home - he is a real sweetheart and loves everyone.

I may be mistaken him for another... I thought that he was one of you main kitties.... Case of mistaken identity I guess. It is great that he found a home so quickly for him.