Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Looking for a F3 - F7 Savannah to Replace a Loved One

TrevVT

Savannah Kitten
Hi, we just had to put our tabby cat down who was a companion to our energetic and friendly 7-month old Savannah Kitten (F3). While he is still young, we wanted to bring in another kitten to grow up with him and keep each other emotional and physically healthy. We live in Northern Virginia and open to traveling regionally to pick a kitten up or we are open to have him or her fly. We love our Savannah kitten and know that he will be a lot happier if we are to find him a new friend and us a new feline family member.

Thanks for any leads. We are hoping to bring the kitten in to our home within the next few weeks.

Trevor

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Trevor. I am so sorry about your recent heartbreak. I HAVE been there.
There are many good breeders here. I am sure you will find a wonderful young one who will help you heal and be a companion to you existing SV boy.

Cate136

Savannah Super Cat
Trevor - are you still on the look out for a kitten? I have 3 F4 SBT kittens available. Two are males - one melanistic and the other a golden coated, inky black spotted boy. I also have a female that is very similar to the golden boy. They are 4 weeks now so wont be ready to leave for a while, but I offer shipping and the kittens will come TICA registered, up dated on shots and neutered/spayed. my website is www.hiddenspotssavannah.com to see pictures :)