Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maclaw Cat Wheel

admin

Paige
Staff member
There was an eBay auction not long for a brand new Maclaw cat wheel that someone did not use because they no longer had their bengal. The wheel did not sell because the seller did not answer questions, etc.

If anyone is in the Cali area, I can give you the person's email address and it would be much better to pick it up, since she is pretty much non-responsive when it comes to shipping. You may have to keep trying to contact her and see if she still has the wheel.

It is a good deal for someone who wants a Maclaw!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Trish, the Maclaw Cat Wheel is the best, IMO....it is the one I have from the uK...but the price is pretty high...remember this person paid about $1600 to get it from the UK...I believe she had it on eBay for $900...

Trish Allearz

Trish, the Maclaw Cat Wheel is the best, IMO....it is the one I have from the uK...but the price is pretty high...remember this person paid about $1600 to get it from the UK...I believe she had it on eBay for $900...
Bah- I really really want one. It is a great price though!

django

Savannah Super Cat
Do these work well on carpet? Can you pm me her email address. I wouldn't mind driving up there to grab it if it's new.

HappyS

Savannah Super Cat
I'm in the East Coast and would definitely like to look into it if it was over here.

That gets me to a thinking if it's worth having a section of the forum that has buying/selling/ giving away etc for products. I'm not sure how sanitary it is to be buying used fancy cat houses but if I were moving and didn't want to keep my Molly and Friends cat tree scratcher, I'd probably give it away to someone trusted on this forum for dirt cheap as long as they were willing to pick it up. Or I bought like a 50 lb bag of new litter but don't like it so will give it away unless someone else wants it.

Probably not but just thinking I would gladly offer the forum's East Coastians things for dirt cheap or free if my cats didn't like a tree or a cat wheel etc. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Great idea, Happy! Let me think about the best way to do it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2