Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maclaw Wheel Discontinues Selling to USA and Canada

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi all,

I was just informed by Maclaw Wheel owners that they will no longer sell and/or ship to the USA and Canada...I am very saddened by this news, since I consider the Maclaw Cat Wheel to be the BEST cat wheel out there...handmade with love and care, sturdy, well built and designed...

Please do not send any more inquiries to them :(

Trish Allearz

Actually, people should go ahead and continue to send inquiries. If enough people show enough interest, eventually, they will rethink their shipping options. Just realize-- you probably won't get one if you inquire at this point in time.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Actually, people should go ahead and continue to send inquiries. If enough people show enough interest, eventually, they will rethink their shipping options. Just realize-- you probably won't get one if you inquire at this point in time.

Trish, they have asked me to to post this and request people to please NOT send any more inquiries...it is not just the shipping that is at issue unfortuantely...

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Hi all,

I was just informed by Maclaw Wheel owners that they will no longer sell and/or ship to the USA and Canada...I am very saddened by this news, since I consider the Maclaw Cat Wheel to be the BEST cat wheel out there...handmade with love and care, sturdy, well built and designed...

Please do not send any more inquiries to them :(

Well CRAP! I just got the funds to buy my custom wheel! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Well CRAP! I just got the funds to buy my custom wheel! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry Jim :( I really love the wheel and Jacqui and Allan are bengal breeders, so totally understand the active breeds...they are awesome people...

Last edited:

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I'll contact them anyway to say how disappointed I am and ask if they know anyone in the US they could franchise to in order to solve the issues.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I'll contact them anyway to say how disappointed I am and ask if they know anyone in the US they could franchise to in order to solve the issues.

They are not interested in doing that at this time...maybe in a couple of years...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
It's disappointing that all the cool toys & furniture and anything inventive and fun for our pets is made abroad.