Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet Lola

Vito

Site Supporter
Here I introduce Lola the latest addition to our Savannah family, she is F7 generation, full of mischief and nonsense, keeping us on our toes that's for sure. She has an appetite like a little horse, a baby sister for Vito and Franco . savannah-cats-for-sale-golden-black-nosed-f7-sbt-female-glasgow-image-1~3.jpg savannah-cats-for-sale-golden-black-nosed-f7-sbt-female-glasgow-image-12~2.jpg savannah-cats-for-sale-golden-black-nosed-f7-sbt-female-glasgow-image-3~2.jpg IMG_1851.JPG IMG_1843.jpg savannah-cats-for-sale-golden-black-nosed-f7-sbt-female-glasgow-image-1~3.jpg savannah-cats-for-sale-golden-black-nosed-f7-sbt-female-glasgow-image-12~2.jpg savannah-cats-for-sale-golden-black-nosed-f7-sbt-female-glasgow-image-3~2.jpg IMG_1851.JPG IMG_1843.jpg don't know what has happened but my photos copied twice, apologies.

Last edited:

Moggieslegacy

Savannah Super Cat
Congratulations! What a cutie and she looks smart, like she is busy taking it all in and evaluating everything! I hope Vito and Franco enjoy their little sister!

Vito

Site Supporter
She's a proper little madam, very small but makes up for it in attitude. She's put the boys firmly in their place already, Franco absolutely adores her, washing her and dropping toys infront of her, Vito on the other hand is slightly jealous that there's a new baby in the camp, he's curious of her but can't resist a good hiss and growl even though he gets extra attention, he's a very spoiled little boy. So, all seems well and our trio of Savannahs are complete, their like chocolate...... One is never enough.

Vito

Site Supporter
Congratulations! What a cutie and she looks smart, like she is busy taking it all in and evaluating everything! I hope Vito and Franco enjoy their little sister!
The boys are very taken with her, she's not getting much peace, the poor wee lass can't even go in the litter tray without those two big nosey dim wits looming over watching her, they seem to be in total awe of her just now, my goodness does she hiss and growl when she's had enough of them, she's very small compared to them but what an attitude she has. How are HB & WC getting along these days.

Moggieslegacy

Savannah Super Cat
I think it is totally cool that Lola is confident enough to assert her boundaries already!

HB and WC continue to have an odd relationship. I had really hoped they would be better friends.They really aren't, but at least they mostly peacefully coexist, and hopefully enrich each others lives to some degree..

It will be interesting to hear how Lola affects the dynamics between Vito and Franco! They are all such unique characters!

Vito

Site Supporter
I think it is totally cool that Lola is confident enough to assert her boundaries already!

HB and WC continue to have an odd relationship. I had really hoped they would be better friends.They really aren't, but at least they mostly peacefully coexist, and hopefully enrich each others lives to some degree..

It will be interesting to hear how Lola affects the dynamics between Vito and Franco! They are all such unique characters!
From what you've said in the past and after watching videos of them playing chase, I think they probably like each other more than you'll know, and I'm pretty sure they be lost without each other.
Things are fabulous here this morning, I have a trio of Savannah's doing laps of the house as I type this, lots of chirping and whirring going on, will try to get a video, here's some photos of the guys for now.

Attachments

• IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg