Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Melanistic Serval - Agato Savannahs Siri

admin

Paige
Staff member
I made this comparison for the show next weekend, so people can see how beautiful Melanistic savannahs are as well as Melanistic Servals...

What do you guys think?

siri-vs-mel-serval-collage_36x24gray_web.jpg

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Great comparison. You can really see the familial resemblence. Of course, the Warrior Princess Siri, is nothing short of spectacular, in any situation! ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Cary, it is very important for people to become familiar with Mel savannahs, IMHO! I never realized how beautiful and special they were until I had Siri and Carbon! Siri was such a big hit at the show a few weeks ago as people were fascinated by her...

So I am hoping this will bring more attention to the Mels and black cats, who are often abused and overlooked...

Thank you for the compliments about Siri - she is a handful, but also wonderful ;)

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Paige,
I have always had a soft spot for black cats no matter the breed. Now I see Black Savannahs and, although the BST spots are heavenly, so are the black on black spots. And Siri is just beautiful in the face too. She does look Servalish. ;)
( Siri is a handful because you are too ;) )

admin

Paige
Staff member
Paige,
I have always had a soft spot for black cats no matter the breed. Now I see Black Savannahs and, although the BST spots are heavenly, so are the black on black spots. And Siri is just beautiful in the face too. She does look Servalish. ;)
( Siri is a handful because you are too ;) )
hahaha...true Cary (about me)! But thank you for the compliment about Siri :big grin: