Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Membership list by location?

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
last week, I got to meet Brigitte and I have also met Trish AllEarz. It got me thinking. Is it possible to have a thread by state or country so that if traveling in any area, members might be able to meet up for a drink, cup of coffee whatever. Any member that would like to meet up could list their name and location under their state. This would be strictly optional and the 2 members could message each other. Sue

Patti

Admin
Staff member
last week, I got to meet Brigitte and I have also met Trish AllEarz. It got me thinking. Is it possible to have a thread by state or country so that if traveling in any area, members might be able to meet up for a drink, cup of coffee whatever. Any member that would like to meet up could list their name and location under their state. This would be strictly optional and the 2 members could message each other. Sue
I don't think members can PM each other, but otherwise I like the idea!!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
If we could not pm each other, maybe give a Facebook name and message that way?
If you are a sponsoring member, you can start a private conversation with other members which would be an easier way to get in contact. There are a number of people who keep their FB info private.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I think if we want to post that we'll be traveling somewhere we will need to post our email or other means of communication to give others the ability to contact us privately and arrange to meet up.