Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minion help! A tooth!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Trish is correct about cooked chicken bones - they are brittle and splinter, and if swallowed can perforate the esophagus, stomach, or bowel. Have you tried feeding raw? One of the ways I get my cats to try something new is to sprinkle crumbs of freeze dried chicken (commonly referred to as kitty crack) over the top - usually works like a charm.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
:( sharks teeth.jpg

Rafiki had "shark teeth" for a while. Her adult fangs came in but her baby fangs had not fallen out. It was too cute! It's a bit blurry but you can sort of see the bottom ones in this photo. I was hoping to find them when they fell out but never did.:(

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Rafiki is adorable! I never found any of Zeddie's. My mom found one and threw it out while I was at work:eek:

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
Awww you are so lucky to find a tooth. Mine grew in and lost all four of her canines last weekend, boy was she in a bad mood :) It was obvious whenever she popped one out though. She would be chewing vigorously and suddenly stop and sit up and I would her her crunch and swallow.....