Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Moderator Intro

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Hi, my name is Brigitte and Paige asked if I could help out a little with this forum and I was happy to help.

I got my first Savannah in 2001 and completely fell in love with the breed. We spent a year doing further research before getting our first breeding female in 2003 establishing Kirembo Savannahs. It's been wonderful being part of a rapidly growing and developing breed and I've enjoyed doing what I could to support it.

I show my cats regularly, I breed occasionally, and with my good friend Kristine Alessio established Savannah Cat Rescue which we now run with the help of a core group of enthusiasts. I also moderate a number of Savannah-related Yahoogroups, but as Paige mentions the forum is a wonderful alternative and I look forward to seeing this develop now!

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Hi, my name is Brigitte and Paige asked if I could help out a little with this forum and I was happy to help.

I got my first Savannah in 2001 and completely fell in love with the breed. We spent a year doing further research before getting our first breeding female in 2003 establishing Kirembo Savannahs. It's been wonderful being part of a rapidly growing and developing breed and I've enjoyed doing what I could to support it.

I show my cats regularly, I breed occasionally, and with my good friend Kristine Alessio established Savannah Cat Rescue which we now run with the help of a core group of enthusiasts. I also moderate a number of Savannah-related Yahoogroups, but as Paige mentions the forum is a wonderful alternative and I look forward to seeing this develop now!
Yours is one of the first websites I came across while researching this breed many years ago. I fell in love with Mondo and Teddy and Katie, and that was the beginning of my savannah love. So thanks B. I blame it all on you...;-)

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Awwww, I'm blushing now! I'm glad to help when I can :)
Hi Brigitte, my name is Mary Ann Bruno. My cat is An F4 SBT- named Puma or "Cranky Savanah" on Savanah Cat Chat. I spoke with Paige today as I am looking for an F3 male or female to run around with Puma. A later generation would be okay if it is out of large stock. If you know of anyone who has or expects kittens with these qualities could you let me know or give them my number. 201-615-0329. Thanks, Mary Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Hi Brigitte, my name is Mary Ann Bruno. My cat is An F4 SBT- named Puma or "Cranky Savanah" on Savanah Cat Chat. I spoke with Paige today as I am looking for an F3 male or female to run around with Puma. A later generation would be okay if it is out of large stock. If you know of anyone who has or expects kittens with these qualities could you let me know or give them my number. 201-615-0329. Thanks, Mary Ann

Hi Mary Ann, I am sorry, but I don't have any kittens planned anytime soon...and my program does not at all focus on size. I will try to think of someone but most breeders that I would recommend would be more interested in health, temperament and type than size.

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Mary Ann, I am sorry, but I don't have any kittens planned anytime soon...and my program does not at all focus on size. I will try to think of someone but most breeders that I would recommend would be more interested in health, temperament and type than size.
Thanks Brigitte, you,re absolutely right. That's how it should be.