Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My breeder has 2 F4 12wk old kittens/F6, F2 kittens waiting for forever homes!

Jenniferlee

Savannah Kitten
My breeder, Lakeshore Savannahs, where I got my F4 ZuZu currently has 2 kittens from her last F4 litter still available. She's located in Buffalo, MN (~40 mins outside of Minneapolis) and also ships kittens, and is driving to South Carolina soon too and could deliver.

She's an absolute dream of a breeder, her kittens are highly socialized and taken care of wonderfully.

Here is a link to her post of the 2 kittens, 1 male 1 female.

She also has 2 F2 kittens, 1 male 1 female + female F6 kittens available!

(She didn't ask me to post this anywhere, but I hate seeing those 12wk old beautiful kittens go so long without finding a home!)