Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My cat chewed ..... Insert you answer here

Sean

Site Supporter
What has your cat chewed?

Bella had a tast for or all things Door Knobs.
Yes that is right I said Door Knobs.

Sean

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Emma has a thing about chewing on my fingers - not pleasant at all because she really wants to chew them!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Bunny fur - if she gets a hold of her bunny hop wand toy, she will chew until she rips the strips off and then swallows them. she is also sometimes fond of toes and knee caps at 5 am.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
The finials on the lamps
rubber handle on the Vitamix
corners of all the cabinets in kitchen & laundry room

Cathouse1

Site Supporter
Flip flops, purse handles, most leather items are attractive. We thought he was teething at first, 2 years later he is still at it.

bxrpwr

Savannah Super Cat
Targa - My phone case (It's part rubber) and my hair and blankets
Turbo - his toys and sister