Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My cat is dying of FIP

AprilAnn

Savannah Super Cat
Note to the following that read this...
Due to my recent news of my baby I cannot sleep and I need people I can vent to that value their pets as much as I valued my darling

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361096759.747601.jpg

To my darling, Tank,

I remember the moment I first saw you in a picture online and I knew you were the perfect kitten for me. Those big green eyes captivated me through the computer screen.

I remember the butterflies I had when I drove to the airport to pick you up; the anticipation I felt when I sat there for an hour before I got to see you. There you were in your crate.. You took up a tiny corner of it (so precious).

I got you to your new home and I remember the first time I let you crawl out into my arms and you were purring so loudly. I let you curl up on my lap and sleep, and since August 3rd you haven't left my side.

I know it isn't fair that you have to go through this, but I can only hope you're not in any pain. I am praying every day for a miracle and so are all your mommy's friends.

I don't know how much time you have left on this earth but I promise to make sure it's the most beautiful and best days of your short life. My heart is broken and I can tell yours is too... And if I knew what thank you meant in kitty language I would say thanks for comforting me through this pain. Just know that I promise to be here for you every moment until the end.

You must also know that no cat will ever take the place you do in my heart.

I love you dearly Tank
Love, your mom