Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My dream kitty...

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Ok so there's a kitten I've been keeping an eye on since he was born and posted on the breeders site pretty much. He is precious and handsome and I think he needs to come live with us... He is now 4 months old and price reduced!!! Sounds perfect right? Except we are trying to finish the house and not moved in yet... The breeder is amazing and willing to hold him with a deposit until we move in! I'm going to talk to Shane about it tonight and see what the money to finish the house situation is and if it's possible to get him. The fact that he hasn't been snatched up yet makes me feel like he is meant for us!! Shane has even said "if we were to get one is he just about dang perfect..." So fingers crossed we can work it all out!! I just want him so so bad it almost hurts!! Ahhh! :eek::big grin::in love::uh oh: <~~~ my emotions about the situation. Aka all over the place lol

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Ok so there's a kitten I've been keeping an eye on since he was born and posted on the breeders site pretty much. He is precious and handsome and I think he needs to come live with us... He is now 4 months old and price reduced!!!

Is this kitten living in Mississippi?

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Yes he is Deb :big grin::big grin:

And thanks everyone! It'll depend a lot on how our insurance comes through in the next week.