Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My girls [emoji4]

Hi to everyone, I'm a new forum member and looking forward to reading through the posts here. I'm from Cambridgeshire, UK. Long time cat owner and first time Savannah owner. Here are my two gorgeous little F6 SBT sisters born 7th Feb 2016 making them 20 weeks old atm. They have amazing personalities and like most Savannah kittens they're also a little bonkers so I've just bought them an exercise wheel to hopefully help tire them out

They were named Ashia & Dalia but my six year old daughter thought Millie and Molly sounded more appropriate

These pics were taken over the last few weeks where they have already shot up in size.

Steve

b5a08c75eb1b6c4a2c0860240f255c5c.jpg
a9aa75eddc4a104fae4fd3c66b128522.jpg
4aec3e519c49e24179ea25ccc82e6bac.jpg
8bebe25f5280927c281048372bccb385.jpg
54d462fe5e1a8b41edcaae4e2787cb4b.jpg
fadf62e1a8f389c3ae45388a9202d762.jpg
b1c7d8905428759e7fe1875bbafaebc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Steve. Welcome. Your fur kids are absolutely beautiful. SO is your daughter. It looks like ALL 3 get along well. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing more of all 3 :)

Steve. Welcome. Your fur kids are absolutely beautiful. SO is your daughter. It looks like ALL 3 get along well. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing more of all 3 :)

Thanks for your kind words, yes they all get on brilliantly, which is a relief lol.

I'll be sure to post updates in the future as they grow

Steve

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Steve, Molly, Milly, and human kid!! Your furkids are adorable; love those nice big spots. It's great that the kittens and your daughter can grow up together. I think it's funny that you still need an exercise wheel as well as a 6 yr old to tire out those bonkers SVs.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Lovely three girls! Congrats and welcome, Steve!

I'm sure your daughter knows best about the names, and I am sure she is enjoying her two new friends so much! Savannahs are always ready to play which can make them a fabulous companion for children :)

Welcome Steve, Molly, Milly, and human kid!! Your furkids are adorable; love those nice big spots. It's great that the kittens and your daughter can grow up together. I think it's funny that you still need an exercise wheel as well as a 6 yr old to tire out those bonkers SVs.

Haha yes I know, all three are bonkers, I'm surprised they have any energy left at the end of the day. My daughter Holly is great with the kittens, they're like best friends. We thought the wheel would be good as they had one before they came to us and seemed to like it so we thought we'd give it a go.
Thanks

Lovely three girls! Congrats and welcome, Steve!

I'm sure your daughter knows best about the names, and I am sure she is enjoying her two new friends so much! Savannahs are always ready to play which can make them a fabulous companion for children :)

Thanks Brigitte, lol she said straight away they have to be called Millie and Molly, so can't argue with that. Yes the Savannahs are so much fun, I'm glad we decided to get the two aswell, twice the fun we're all enjoying having them around.

We have a bengal which visits us every day aswell, he belongs to a neighbour and has been coming round for the last couple of years so he's not quite as happy with the new arrivals but I'm sure he'll get used to them.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Steve! Millie and Molly are beautiful, and Holly is adorable - quite the perfect family it seems! (y)

Thank you Patti, Savannah Mama, NikkiA and everyone else for the warm welcome, I will have to post some more pics soon

I put up the 'One Fast Cat' wheel in the living room which looks hideous but they love it

I have discovered my lightest coloured one Millie likes to lay on the top of the bathroom door and even manages to nap up there somehow, it's so funny, and very odd

fab6b5fa03356e0c865b497aaa8908d1.jpg

70c7271bcf887de5f5fea9361e1ca424.jpg

They've already staked their claim on the little ones Frozen chair
72b6909403e77ec4ddbdac3a44a2554e.jpg

Steve