Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My little boy is growing up

johny

Savannah Adult
Hi everyone , my f6 boy stewie is growing up and is almost a year old. I could write a book on all the funny and bad stuff my savannah has done . Thank god I only have an f6 because I could not imagine what he would have done if he was an f1 , f2 . :big grin:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Honestly, my lower generation Savannahs can be much more active and funny...yes, naughtier, too! than my F2 and F3 cats, who all tend to be pretty mellow. My F8B girl is by far the most active and athletic Savannah here, also the most naughty and so darn funny! She makes me laugh every day even when she is getting into trouble :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Honestly, my lower generation Savannahs can be much more active and funny...yes, naughtier, too! than my F2 and F3 cats, who all tend to be pretty mellow. My F8B girl is by far the most active and athletic Savannah here, also the most naughty and so darn funny! She makes me laugh every day even when she is getting into trouble :)

I agree, Pam! Cinny is a little devil in disguise ;)

Christina_

Savannah Super Cat
I think they know they can get away with being little devils because when they get in trouble, they just look at you with that cute face and you can't help but say "aww, ok, I'm not THAT mad..i guess"
And it's just hilarious at how they go about getting into trouble

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I think they know they can get away with being little devils because when they get in trouble, they just look at you with that cute face and you can't help but say "aww, ok, I'm not THAT mad..i guess"
And it's just hilarious at how they go about getting into trouble

You got it! How can you be mad when they look at you so sweetly and innocently? And then crawl into your lap, wrap their arms around you and gaze adoringly into your eyes, purring madly.....:)

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Ugh!! It's so true!! Zeddie was being a big butt and I was talking to my friend about it (an animal communicator as well) and she said it was because Zeddie knows I can't stay mad at her because she is just too cute...