Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Not so Fun Week :-)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Gunner is hangin in, but a trip to the vet last night for subq fluid and some feeding, didn't make me feel very hopeful, although he seems strong and has a very powerful will to live...he is just not gaining weight - is 1/2 the size of the others and I really hope he makes it. I am doinbg my best to get him through this...

Here he is...he is so sweet...loves his belly rub and head stroked...and he loves to be held!

091413-gunner3.jpg 091413-gunner2.jpg 091413-gunner.jpg

And her eis the rest of the gang...hisses and attitudes...love them all - they ALL love belly rubs and kisses and hugs ;)

091413-cool-girl2.jpg 091413-cool-girl.jpg 091413-cool-boy.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
They are adorable. You are giving Gunner the best care possible; the rest is up to Mother Nature. Sending healing vibes for him. I respect the strength and determination it takes to be a breeder through good times and bad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

admin

Paige
Staff member
They are adorable. You are giving Gunner the best care possible; the rest is up to Mother Nature. Sending healing vibes for him. I respect the strength and determination it takes to be a breeder through good times and bad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Deborah - I am really trying...and you are right though...I am doing my best and the rest is out of my hands!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
It's hard to stay positive when you are so exhausted and stressed, but you are giving Gunner the best of chances and he's hanging in there!