Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My Savannah and my feet/shoes

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
Ok help me out here.

Does anyone else have savannahs that go bonkers over feet/shoes. No lie i cant take my shoes off and relax on the couch if i do My savannah will attack my feet as if it was catnip! I have to literally put on slippers. And when i put on slippers then he moves to my shoes and stuffs his head all the way in the shoe and rolls around.

Now he has figured out i dont were slippers to bed so when he feels its time i get up i get awakened to a nice love nip to the toes!

This isnt that big of a deal but im curious if anyone else has savannahs that do this or does mine just have a foot smell fetish. lol

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
You know that could be very true. Ever since we got our savannah he has assumed the master role. lol

A

adamcrssmn

My shoes all have tiny hole in them... Even the kittens go crazy over them... Two of them were taking turns practicing the "Serval pounce" on my foot this morning while I was attempting to make my coffee, which is a difficult enough task as it since I have ZERO cordination in the morning... LOL!!! It was frikin' adorable!!! (though an unneeded distraction and somewhat painful...) Karma (my F2 Queen) can often be found rolling around on the kitchen floor like an idiot, "wrestling" a shoe... I think it may have something to do with pheromones, but that's purely conjecture...

A

adamcrssmn

My male SVs (even the kittens) and male Bengal seem obsessed with my armpits. Especially on hot, sweaty, days...

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
Ok this make complete since. like your arm pits if ive been outside working and come in and take off my shoes he goes even more bonkers than if my feet werent sweaty. I know this is getting alittle gross but its making more sense.

Sounds like my feet will continue to have the serval pounce on them for years to come. =) ahh the joy of having a savannah lol. Wouldnt have it any other way!