Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My Servo

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I think he was about 4-5 months old there. Thanks for all the compliments. We were best buddies! He recently passed away from complications of HCM. I loved him with every fiber of my being.
Sorry for your loss, I had a loss of my kitty of 14 years last year, and almost my new kitty very recently... I know how you feel... I know it is very hard...

morbius

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you everyone for the condolences. It's nice to come to a place where everyone understands the bond that is formed with these cats and how terrible it feels when we lose our little loved ones.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Servo was a beautiful boy! So, so sorry for your loss Morbius. I don't know what I would do without my Zeddie...

Servo was lucky to have you, and you him.