Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Nala 11 Weeks Old...

Bookfaerie

Savannah Super Cat
nala1.jpg nala2.jpg My beautiful Princess.

Also, things have been going missing from my purse. Guess who got caught red handed??? She's too smart. I guess I go in there too often for stuff, and just like a child, Monkey See, Monkey do.

Attachments

• guilty.jpg
    guilty.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 19

John Popp

Site Supporter
Such the pretty girl!

Purses prove to be fertile training ground for getting into closets, cupboards, cabinets, drawers, boxes and the refrigerator. In fact, getting into purses is pretty much 09 level Savannah Engineering.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Look at those innocent eyes - I'll bet she gets away with a lot more than purse perusing!!! :roflmao:

Bookfaerie

Savannah Super Cat
I've noticed that the Servalesque eyes, because they are more rounded give an illusion of innocence. LOL

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Serval eyes are actually small to medium in size and hooded, she is clearly giving you that wide look on purpose in an attempt to woo you into believing in her innocence ;)

10months_42.jpg

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
I get THAT Serval look from Kilifi all the time. Regie sometimes gives me the round eye innocent look.
HA! Can't fool me!!!

John Popp

Site Supporter
Wow, I can't believe you guys are that vulnerable. The round eyed look can be so many things, such as trying to get a good shot at a leap and knocking off your glasses, an insincere look of innocence, staring into your soul, and seeking out other vulnerabilities. Only those big ears tell the story, and the highly skilled Savannah's can even throw you way off course with those as well.