Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Need a quick awnser on cat wheel

C

Coolcat

Would a 60 in wheel be to big,i need a fast awnser before deal is gone,thanks

admin

Paige
Staff member
it doesn't need to be that big...but you should make it as big as you want..you asked and I answered ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
That is huge...but have it made as large as you want...it is your prerogative...I just answered your question ;)

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
That seems huge to me, but then I haven't had a cat wheel here to really know how big they generally are and how that works... probably also depends on how large the cat is... and how large the space is that you can give over to the cat wheel?

admin

Paige
Staff member
48" is large enough...the one I have is 42" and I am getting a 48" cat wheel...bigger is not always better...and if you want to be able to move it, good luck with moving around a 60" wheel

C

Coolcat

I located 2 pre made 60 in round ashland berch(i think he said)they are 12 in wide and would make a monster wheel..they are perfect ,i guess 12 in biger than most wheels isnt that bad.I dont plan on moveing it around as i have a 12 x7 nook in familey room that im makeing all cat play area,even a fish tank built into the wall.im starting on it tonight ill post pics.ALSO CATSWALL HAS NOT APPLYED FOR A USA PATTEND......so it will be a long time till they get here.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I located 2 pre made 60 in round ashland berch(i think he said)they are 12 in wide and would make a monster wheel..they are perfect ,i guess 12 in biger than most wheels isnt that bad.I dont plan on moveing it around as i have a 12 x7 nook in familey room that im makeing all cat play area,even a fish tank built into the wall.im starting on it tonight ill post pics.ALSO CATSWALL HAS NOT APPLYED FOR A USA PATTEND......so it will be a long time till they get here.

It is not the patent it is the copyrighted design...enough said on that...but I do not want to promote another wheel similar to theirs on this site for reasons stated earlier...please just respect my decision...if ti does not look similar to theirs, then feel free to post...

C

Coolcat

It is not the patent it is the copyrighted design...enough said on that...but I do not want to promote another wheel similar to theirs on this site for reasons stated earlier...please just respect my decision...if ti does not look similar to theirs, then feel free to post...
Oh it will be diffrent(all ready is its a monster wheel) now dont tell me they own slatt walls cuz.....im puting mine up as we speak.Ill change my name to copy cat instead of cool cat.So now were going to police pictures posted by members wow.