Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New Breed of Cat

The Lykoi have been discussed here before and they are pretty fantastic cats. They are a naturally occurring mutation and the breed is being advanced by some pretty phenomenal breeders who are very health conscious (important obviously).

And they have a pretty big fan base :) One day, I may bring one home as a show alter.

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
The Lykoi have been discussed here before and they are pretty fantastic cats. They are a naturally occurring mutation and the breed is being advanced by some pretty phenomenal breeders who are very health conscious (important obviously).

And they have a pretty big fan base :) One day, I may bring one home as a show alter.
I just saw them for the first time last night. Interesting how a cat can resemble a werewolf.

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
And don't get me wrong- they aren't everyone's cup of tea, but not everyone loves the nudies. I love ALL cats- don't matter- I see the beauty in them all. Naked, half naked, curly, straight, I'm pro-cat LOL.
I'm sorry if I offended you! I have to say, it's appearance took me totally by surprise. I guess the nudies just aren't my cup of tea, as you so eloquently stated. Shame on me, though, for reacting to face value. Appearances are only skin deep, and that's not what's most important. If you ever do bring one home, I'd love to hear about your experience!

I'm sorry if I offended you! I have to say, it's appearance took me totally by surprise. I guess the nudies just aren't my cup of tea, as you so eloquently stated. Shame on me, though, for reacting to face value. Appearances are only skin deep, and that's not what's most important. If you ever do bring one home, I'd love to hear about your experience!
Nah, no offense taken. I've heard a lot with the Sphynx and now, I've heard a lot about the Lykoi- they are pretty oddball looking! But supposedly, they are super friendly and outgoing and you gotta admit- you'd probably end up laughing a lot with one around.

Katniss

And her brother Crazy !
I just went to their facebook page, as I had never heard of this breed, and wow! They are pretty cool looking cats! Love the eyes!! They definitely grow into their coat of hair! :cat:

Kristin

Animal Communicator
When I first googled them it kind of shocked me, but as I looked at the pictures more, I realized they are super cool looking, very unique! I kind of want one...