Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New F6 SBT Savannah

Cody Conway

Savannah Super Cat
Hi guys,

Just joined in the Savannah Club. We picked up an F6 SBT from a small breeder in Baltimore this past weekend. She's been an absolute blast, and is possibly the craziest and funnest cat in the family (but of course, we have no favorites).

16023653854_bbde9abce1_b.jpg

16620031026_5601c31d65_b.jpg

Face is a little out of Focus here.

15486120904_f1ae3faf57_b.jpg

The rest of our clan minus foster kiddos. (Black DSH, Seal Point Siamese, and Pixie-bob - all rescues!)

Cheers :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Cody. Your little girl is super cute. Have you named her? Love the picture of the other 3. Reminds me of the 3 tenors for some reason, with the Pixiebob representing Luciano Pavarotti.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome, Cody! Congratulations on your new and very cute Savannah girl, and the rest of your clan are wonderful, too :)

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Hey Cody. Your "Three Tenors" are very cute. And The new baby is just adorable. She looks as if you will have a mischevious little girl there. But then, aren't most all girls miscevious??

Cody Conway

Savannah Super Cat
She is VERY mischievous. She already jumps on counters and opens drawers! Her name is Nala, and the three tenors are Luna, Seymour, and Simba (the later two, were named when we rescued them, the first we changed her name from Meo - as we got her at a very young age).

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Welcome, Cody! And Congratulations!

I love that you take nice pics too... we shall enjoy seeing more of Nala and friends :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Welcome Cody! What awesome photos! Nala is a looker and we look forward to more photos and stories!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Cody, so glad you found us and shared your furbabies with us! Your little Nala is a beautiful girl, I hope to see much more of her in the near future!!

Cody Conway

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks guys, yes being a professional photographer has its advantages! People tend to ask me if I walk around the house with a camera just waiting on moments . . . sometimes :)

15944846609_23f800331b_b.jpg

You can see more stuff here - www.pbase.com/codyconway - the kitties will end up in the "home" album.

Cheers