Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New here! Just got a savannah kitten.

AndreaGS

Savannah Kitten
Hi all! I'm new here. I had a silver F3, Amazu, when I was younger. I learned about the breed when I was in college, and saved up for one over the next five years. He unfortunately ended up passing away at two years of age from FIP. I was absolutely devastated, but I always knew I'd get another savannah.

Ten years later...

We picked up Professor Mochi from Savannarama on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and spent the day driving back home. He's an F4 and is four months old. I love him so much already. He reminds me a lot of Amazu--so energetic, mischievous, and cuddly. It's been a couple days and he's very obviously decided that my husband and I are his people and everything in our apartment is his. He's not wrong though. :ROFLMAO:

We're also picking up a Maine Coon kitten after Christmas (President Mittens), so we've been joking we're going to be full up on luxury cats here soon.

It's lovely to be here!
46856870_10161125506620397_692434395532886016_n.jpg 46798884_10161125536565397_2247422361542328320_n.jpg 46797628_10161125790090397_1663236728304959488_n.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
Welcome and congrats! Paul is a really good breeder and your boy is super handsome! We look forward to more pics soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreaGS

Savannah Kitten
Paul has been great! I'm really glad I got to visit his cattery. Being greeted at the door by a bunch of beautiful cats who all immediately want to sniff you and see what you've brought--heaven.

Akila

Site Supporter
He is beautiful!!!! I just lost my 7 month old F5 Akila to FIP!!!!! I am devastated and don't know when or if I will be ready for another one!!!! Please send all the pictures you can:giggle::giggle::giggle: