Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New here! Just got a savannah kitten.

AndreaGS

Savannah Kitten
He is beautiful!!!! I just lost my 7 month old F5 Akila to FIP!!!!! I am devastated and don't know when or if I will be ready for another one!!!! Please send all the pictures you can:giggle::giggle::giggle:
I am so sorry! FIP is the worst. It's so hard to lose them so young to such a terrible disease. That time you knew would be fleeting turns out to be even more fleeting still. It feels desperately unfair. I truly felt like I could never again be so happy as I was when Amazu was alive. The grief never really goes away, but you learn to live with it, and though your beloved Akila will always occupy that corner of your heart, you find you have new corners of your heart to love with. It's hard to open yourself up to that sort of sadness again, but grief seems to be the price of love.

BIG HUGS.

He is beautiful!!!! I just lost my 7 month old F5 Akila to FIP!!!!! I am devastated and don't know when or if I will be ready for another one!!!! Please send all the pictures you can:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Hope you're hanging in there as best you can - hugs from me, too. I waited 5+ years after losing my soulmate tabby - it was way too long. As soon as I got Ninja and Bear I realized that only more furry love can really help the grief. Glad you have Kebi around to cuddle.