Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New site

ambro

Site Supporter
What has happened to the site? I've been locked out of a lot of it and the contact action doesn't work. I see that it's now a pay site witch is fine but I have made auto payments for several years already. Please help admin!!!!!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Ambro,
Paige has been working on this new site for quite a while. If you have auto payments (like I do), you just need to log back in again.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ambro, it should be fine now...most of the content is available - on some forums, you can no longer post comments or start a new thread, if you are not a site supporter. Please message me...

ambro

Site Supporter
Hi paige,,,,,,,no change yet. My account said paid supporter until June 18. I have signed back in to no avail. When I try to email,,,I get a to many redirect notice? How do I message you? I don't see that option either. Sorry for being so dumm.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi paige,,,,,,,no change yet. My account said paid supporter until June 18. I have signed back in to no avail. When I try to email,,,I get a to many redirect notice? How do I message you? I don't see that option either. Sorry for being so dumm.
To email, you click on contact us or admin@savannahcatchat.com - to message you just go to the top of the page where it says inbox and click on conversation :)