Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Site

Robbie2

Savannah Kitten
Hi Everyone,

I'm a proud provider (can't say owner!) for a 1 1/2 year old male F2. I just found this site during an internet search and saw all the neat information from you all.

I've had cats most of my life, BUT there are a lot of "different" things that a Savannah does that make me wonder if it is normal or not. Reading some of the posts here makes it clear that he IS normal.

I hope to learn a lot more from everyone.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! yes, savannahs are definitely a tad different :)

Glad you found us and hope to see some photos of your boy soon!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Welcome Robbie2! Savannahs can be quirky, their personalities and the fun things they get up to are what makes them so entertaining to live with :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Robbie2, I'm glad this forum has been able to reassure you - at least I hope that is the effect it has had (some may be dismayed, depending on which behavior they were researching ;) ). I hope you post pics of your boy soon, we'd love to see him!!!

cbain

Site Supporter
Welcome, I have been here less than 6 months and have learned a great deal about the Savannah cat breed on this site, the Savannah cat breed raised the bar on cats and I am glad you enjoy your spotted high performance new friend.

Robbie2

Savannah Kitten
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome (in the midst of this frigid weather!).

Attached (hopefully) are pictures of my boy INCHON (and his brother Tripoli). He's 1 1/2 years old and weighs 17 lbs. I think he would be heavier if he wasn't such a picky eater. Doesn't like raw (anything), only eats kitten kibble or the freeze dried chicken breast.

HIs fun time is running the house with Tripoli (a standard red tabby kitten of a couple of months). They sound like a heard of horses when they are at it! And I've pretty much given up on keeping my hall rug runners straight.

Attachments

• Inchon and Trip.pdf
    345.9 KB · Views: 32

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Robbie! Your kitties are precious! I look forward to reading about them and their little kitty lives!!

maalleh

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Robbie! I found my way here searching for answers and found oh so much more. Lots of information readily shared, lots of encouragement, some tears, lots of laughter. The SV is certainly a unique breed and Savannah Cat Chat a friendly forum wherein you can share your kitty with the rest of us. Thanks for sharing pics of your precious furbabies. Enjoy them.

Mary in Savannah
with Havi the Savannah cat