Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New - with two F6 SBT silver savannahs

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
Alix congratz on your new kitties. No life will never be the same but as an owner i can say life doesn't get any better once you are owned by a savannah or savannahs. =)

Amanda

Savannah Super Cat
An early congrats, Alix! I agree with Todd -- being owned by multiple Savannahs is the source of a lot of fun.

Love the diving pic -- where was this taken?

Amanda

Savannah Super Cat
What an amazing experience, Alix. Looks like you're free diving. I can only imagine how inspiring it would be to work with Fabien. My husband and I are big scuba divers, and there's nothing quite like being on top of a reef.

That sounds like one VERY busy New Year's for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your two new furry babies.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations Alix! Be sure your camera is in working order because we expect to see pictures of your new Savannah babes. Heck, post pics of the cuttlefish too. I've never seen a wee one.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
My OH says one of the best things about actually getting kittens is i'll stop forcing him to look at pictures on the internet and youtube videos... little does he know it was just the beginning.
Snort. Oh yeah, little does he know. In addition to still looking at other people's vids & pics, you'll likely be posting tons of your own. We have 3 SVs and my DH goes pale and starts to sweat when he sees me looking at pics because he knows I want a 4th. What can I say...I'm superstitious, I like even numbers, and 4 is my favorite number.

Amanda

Savannah Super Cat
Deborah, I couldn't agree more. All I can think is how much I NEED an F3/F4/F5/F6 little girl now that I have my two big, bad F2 boys. I mean, I feel like there needs to be a little more estrogen in the house to round them out. :)