Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Newbie From Annapolis,Md:-)

allcritters

Savannah Super Cat
Hey Ya'll! So happy to find other cat worshiper's.. Ok, people who adore cats as much as I do. This is our first Savannah. I am a former owner of two amazing F2 Bengals sadly no longer with us. We are acquiring our new love next week. She is a rescue from LA. I firmly believe in adopting if at all possible. This sweet baby terrified her former owner so her loss is our gain. I've never met a cat I didn't love. I'm excited to learn more about this fascinating breed and creating a totally fabulous environment for her.

Attachments

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! I'm delighted to see an experienced cat lover step up to the plate and do a great deed! Thank you!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome and congrats on your new girl! You'll find answers to your questions here. For the most part, Savannahs are similar to Bengals...both intelligent and active breeds. You'll do fine with her :)

What's her name...she is very pretty!

allcritters

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome and congrats on your new girl! You'll find answers to your questions here. For the most part, Savannahs are similar to Bengals...both intelligent and active breeds. You'll do fine with her :)

What's her name...she is very pretty!
Thank you so much! I've ask a question on the main thread already.. Curious if anyone can confirm she is a Savannah based on her pic. We have little info on her as her owner just dropped her off. We were told they paid $3500.00 from a CA breeder. No clue her F rating.. I named her Sahara

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I think she is a Savannah :) If the price that was paid originally is correct, I am guessing an F3, possibly F4?

The name Sahara suits her well :) Will she be shipped to you, or are you flying to get her? By LA, do you mean she is coming from Los Angeles, or from Lousiana?

allcritters

Savannah Super Cat
I think she is a Savannah :) If the price that was paid originally is correct, I am guessing an F3, possibly F4?

The name Sahara suits her well :) Will she be shipped to you, or are you flying to get her? By LA, do you mean she is coming from Los Angeles, or from Lousiana?
Thanks for some reassuring comments. We are paying to have her delivered from Louisiana to Maryland. Just from my research and knowledge on these breeds I was guessing F3? I've been told that she growls, hisses and chirps. My bengals were Safari and Savannah so in honor of them I stayed with the "S's"

Attachments