Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Nicknames you use with your felines - time to embarass yourself!

Sunny

Loyal Servant
I haven't spotted a thread like this in my title searches.

Both of my boys respond to their name when called no matter where they are in the house. However, when displaying affection I cycle through a great deal of names (more than I thought).

I'll go first and list out the nicknames I use with each. It's up to you to imagine how many (if any) are used with a baby talk voice! Ahem.

Anubis =
  • Nub
  • Nubby
  • Noobs
  • Nub nub
  • Nuuuuubis
  • Big 'ole Nub
Ra =
  • Sun Cat
  • Mr Ra
  • Raaaaaaaa (like Khaaaaaan!)
  • Shadow Cat
  • My Little Shadow
  • Little Prince
  • Super Kitten
  • Mr Super Soft
I feel better (?) now that these are all out in the open. :cautious:

l.i.t

Site Supporter
Oh i love this!

Lotto (SV):
Lot Lot
Squat-a-bot
Bot
Devil
Little boy

Widget (manx):
Wij
Tootie
Toot-toot
Toota-ma-rooter
Nut job

Photo (b&w domestic):
Pretty girl
Wank
Mew

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Nyah

Princess Nyah
Nyah doo
Stinky cat
Crazy girl (seems a common theme with these cats!)
And when she is on the counter, Nyah Noel!

My horses have middle names, too, when they are bad; Picasso Eugene and Cecilia Louise. The chihuahuas are Sergeant and L.T . Sarge is sargie, wiggles, silly dog. He is only Sergeant when bad. L.T (lieutenant) is squiggles, puppy face, big dog.

Sunny

Loyal Servant
Wouldn't you know it, I get home and start rattling off names and realize, I forgot to mention the most important and frequently used ones for Ra! Darn this thread.

Ra =
  • Pinky
  • Pinks
  • Pinky Stuff

His ears, nose, paws, tush, skin are all this soft rosy pink color through and through. And, it's much like Pinky and the Brain with these two.
Anubis =
  • Black Paws
  • Fuzz'ums