Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

NitroKatz Savannahs - Savannah Cat Breeder - Connecticut

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
NitroKatz Savannahs

Heather Jackson

Lebanon, CT

Facebook: http://facebook.com/NitroKatzSavannahs

Email: NitroKatzSavannahs@gmail.com

We are a small home based TICA registered hobby breeder located in Connecticut. Our Savannah kittens are guaranteed to be healthy, happy and come to you pre-spoiled!! We are currently focused on producing F2 and F6 kittens. Our kittens will be ready to go to their new forever homes around 13-16 weeks depending on how they develop. They will be vet checked, have at least 2 sets of vaccines/worming, microchipped and spayed/neutered. Kittens will also be covered by 30 days of free pet insurance. We prefer that you travel in to pick up your new fur baby, we do not ship our kittens. Please feel free to visit us on Facebook to see pictures of our feline family members that were hand selected from some of the best breeders in the world. If you have any questions about my cats or Savannahs in general please feel free to email me, you can also message me here or on Facebook.

Nitro and Makena.JPG

Last edited:

MasterC17

Site Supporter
NitroKatz Savannahs - the owner and her husband - were absolutely fantastic to work with. The passion and caring for their kittens really shows and I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to adopt one of their fur-balls. We adopted our Male F5C Savannah, Poki, four weeks ago and he is an absolute joy. I have never met a cat with a personality like his. He follows you around, comes running when you call for him, is ready to play whenever (whether you are or not), and he loves to cuddle and snuggle. I think he thinks he’s a human - just one with a lot more energy than you!

Not only does he have a great personality, but he is a gorgeous cat. Incredible colors and pattern, a very broad, muscly, long frame and long legs; he is exactly what you would look for in a Savannah. He’s also big – 7lbs at 20 weeks and growing fast! We feed him a raw diet only (thank you NitroKatz for the initial supply and the recipes) and he is not interested in any other food. Actually, he’s really not food motivated at all which is a good thing!

Overall, not only did we end up with an incredible cat, but an incredible experience. I truly appreciate the attention to detail, plethora of information, and love and energy that goes into providing a great Savannah and a great owner for the Savannah (if you are not ready for a Savannah, you will know). I wish NitroKatz a wonderful future and I will not be surprised if we come back for a friend for Poki in the future. As the saying goes “Savannah cats are like potato chips....................you can't stop at one!!”

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
NitroKatz Savannahs - the owner and her husband - were absolutely fantastic to work with. The passion and caring for their kittens really shows and I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to adopt one of their fur-balls. We adopted our Male F5C Savannah, Poki, four weeks ago and he is an absolute joy. I have never met a cat with a personality like his. He follows you around, comes running when you call for him, is ready to play whenever (whether you are or not), and he loves to cuddle and snuggle. I think he thinks he’s a human - just one with a lot more energy than you!

Not only does he have a great personality, but he is a gorgeous cat. Incredible colors and pattern, a very broad, muscly, long frame and long legs; he is exactly what you would look for in a Savannah. He’s also big – 7lbs at 20 weeks and growing fast! We feed him a raw diet only (thank you NitroKatz for the initial supply and the recipes) and he is not interested in any other food. Actually, he’s really not food motivated at all which is a good thing!

Overall, not only did we end up with an incredible cat, but an incredible experience. I truly appreciate the attention to detail, plethora of information, and love and energy that goes into providing a great Savannah and a great owner for the Savannah (if you are not ready for a Savannah, you will know). I wish NitroKatz a wonderful future and I will not be surprised if we come back for a friend for Poki in the future. As the saying goes “Savannah cats are like potato chips....................you can't stop at one!!”
Thank you so much Chris!!
We can’t thank you enough for the great home you have provided for Poki! And we’re glad he has fit in so well and was everything you were looking for. Love 2