Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Nutricalm

admin

Paige
Staff member
I picked up some Nutricalm from my vet for Zuri's long car ride of 7 or more hours...I am testing it out, of course, before the trip. So I gave her some today and she has been calm, cool and collected for a few hours now (sleeping for about 2 hours)...and I only gave a fraction of the dose. I think this is the first time anything like this has worked and it is all natural - no drugs! YAY!!!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Liquid NutriCalm is an innovative, salmon flavored formula for small dogs and cats exhibiting nervousness anxiety, aggression and stress.

admin

Paige
Staff member
It;'s similar to rescue remedy but it has the following ingredients: pharmaceutical-grade L-tryptophan, and essential amino acid which is converted to serotonin in the brain. L-Theanine, Valerian root and ashwaganda also help sooth and relax naturally, effectively and safely

admin

Paige
Staff member
This is the calmest I have seen her ever...except when she is sleeping ;) usually she is on the go day and night...running on her wheel, begging me to play, dragging her toys to me to play...I hope it lasts...I just don't want her to be miserable for 7 hours.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yeah, she is just hanging out in her chair...she has one of those wicker, sleepypod looking chairs...usually she is chirping to play and running around chasing Taj and cisco and anything that moves...I am just testing it out for a day or so and then will stop giving it to her until 2 days before the trip as recommended by my vet.