Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Obi & Anakin

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Awe congrats Trish on such beautiful babies. I so love the white on them. It makes the other colors and patterns just POP! Prayers that they continue to thrive! Headbutts to Mama and her helpers.

Trish Allearz

They are warm BST. It's so hard for me to call it when they are still wet from birth and drying off. Now, you can definitely see the warm coloring and their spots look sooo nice too.

I agree- Arline- I think the white just makes everything pop so nicely. Looks so smart!

Trish Allearz

Thanks, ladies. We are very very happy with the little ones. I can't wait for them to grow and to get get good photos of them- they are unbelievably cute!