Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One Fast Cat Exercise Wheel

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Looks like love at first trot! I have several Savannahs and Highlanders who love the cat wheels, unfortunately mine literally fell apart (not a One Fast Cat wheel) and I haven't constructed my new one yet...

Cathouse1

Site Supporter
Loki has clocked hundreds if not thousands of miles on his. We are on our third re-build. The attachment for the rail to the wheel bases is suspect, but OFCW has sent replacement parts at no charge twice after I sent pictures. I didn't realize how much he used it until I installed a camera in their room, and was amazed that he's constantly on it. 3-5 minutes at a time and takes a break.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Lucky you - I sent pics of my broken Go Cat wheel and received in return an order sheet and price list for the broken parts, which would have added up to almost the cost of a new wheel :-(

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Bought a used One Fast Cat wheel on Sunday. This afternoon I bought a new laser light and Holly was walking on the wheel. Tonight while we were eating dinner, she started to trot on it by herself. Not quite up to a run, but it’s a start.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I have also gotten a One Fast Cat wheel since the last time I posted here, my cats love it!

Sean

Site Supporter
Well I finaly was able to log in.
Can someone please post a photo of the wheels please.
I am not sure if I have a spot to place one until I see it. Sort of still thinking about it.

Vito

Site Supporter
Got the guys the One Fast Cat Wheel today, thought I'd need to entice them on to it but with 15 mins Lola sussed it out and went mad on it quickly followed by Franco and Vito, they've all been on and off it all day and are having the time of their lives on it, in hindsight, I wish I had gotten one sooner. Well worth the money.